Adolescence and logo design


The adolescence is a time when brains are farded with inch thick emotions so that new connections (synapses) could be built underneath. Scientifically this period comes in teen age but I have seen even older kids who suffer from serious emotional inconsistency. Cutting the crap to short my mood is again wrecked up handling tears and smiles that belong to this teenage of mine. It’s the best time to take another chapter from html5 foundation series and bust these ill thoughts.

It’s been an hour and its 1715hrs according to my Samsung galaxy and I have finished the “further into canvas” a chapter of the book “foundation html5 canvas”. This has been one of those few rare times when even coding or scripting dint lead to freedom from emotional inconsistencies. May be the similarity in the syntax of html5 canvas to actionscript3 flash canvas is the culptrr (culprit) because learning something new is what that makes me forget everything and this was technically not new. May be I need to find something else.
.
It’s 1750 now and I have logged in through windows for designing a logo for this blog. This would for sure be refreshing.

It’s 2020hrs now, it took more than expected but I am satisfied with result, it’s not like this logo is masterpiece but it kept me away from the world in a higher state for marvelous 3 hrs and that’s more rewarding than anything. 

Inder Plus Logo

2 comments:

  1. hey! you hav proven ursef a real culptr yea :P
    its gr88 dude ,keep it up n yo u deserve a "congo bongo" for those 3 hours

    ReplyDelete