Issues


Yeah! I admit I have been irregular previously and then absent for few days. I had issues with friends, parents and myself. May be that’s the reason for wasting so many days without doing anything that was worth my time. But I truly believe that it has been other way around. Not utilizing my time lead to dissatisfaction and frustration that gave birth to these petty issues.
Apart from all that I just bought Amazing13.com and also Inderplus.com and also unlimited hosting from hostmonster.com. I have promised to renovate the website Nanaksarnakodar.in and also I have got a project from a secret organization for some secret social work that I can’t share publicly. Apart from that I am attending training on java, have to work on my game dream and not to forget GD (wt) (and it’s not group discussion) and open source. That sounds a lot of stuff and yes it really is. May be I have to pick each one by one and shoot them off or maybe I have to delegate stuff that’s not important to me and even reject some. The thing that I lack and I am in utter desire is some management and planning.I will come back to it later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment